Holliday Investigative Services Florida Live Scan Fingerprinting
What is Florida State Fingerprinting (FDLE)? FDLE is Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Holliday Investigative Services is now authorized to transmit fingerprints to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
As an FDLE Approved Live Scan provider, Holliday Investigative Services can assist with all of your Florida Live Scan needs!
Who Can Use This Service?
Private citizens, companies and governmental entities are authorized.
Under Florida’s public records law, you can request a state only criminal history record check. Some employees are required by law or policy to have periodic state and/or national criminal history record checks through the regulatory or licensing agency.
As of 2013, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) stopped accepting ink fingerprint card submissions for Florida licensing, regardless of the applicant’s state of residence. This change has made it difficult for out of state applicants to get accurate information and assistance with processing their Florida license requests.
Holliday Investigative Services is partnered with PrintScan, an approved Florida Live Scan Vendor. Holliday Investigative Services can assist with all electronic submissions to Florida for one all-inclusive fee, so you don’t have to pay multiple fees to different agencies. Fingerprints are captured electronically and uploaded to FDLE who will forward results to the appropriate agency within 72 hours of submission. All you need is the ORI (Originating Agency Identifier) number issued by the requesting agency to schedule an appointment!
What is an ORI?
An ORI is a code that tells us why you are getting a background check.
The applicant will be given instructions (from the agency) that includes a specific ORI Number (Originating Agency Identifier). Florida Live Scan background checks are completed within three business days of receiving the electronic submission.
• Owned and operated by former Law Enforcement Officers and Legal Professionals
• Ink and Live Scan fingerprinting
• Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly Fingerprint Technicians
• Provides on-site fingerprinting via mobile technicians
• Completely customizable software and equipment solutions
• Rejection rates far below the industry standard of 2%.
• Ink and Live Scan Fingerprinting Services
• Fingerprint Archiving
• Law Enforcement Fingerprinting
• FINRA (Live Scan and ink)
• SEC, NFA, ABA
• Banking Fingerprinting (Live Scan and ink)
• FBI based Fingerprint checks (Departmental Order/Identity History Summary Checks)
• FDLE (Florida Live Scan Submissions)
• Apostille Services
• Live Scan Hardware and Software Solutions
• Background Screening
• Mobile On-Site Fingerprinting services
• And many more!